There are several organizations that we work with in promoting conservation and protection of wildlife in Uganda.
- The Uganda Wildlife Authority – Government Parastatal Responsible for conserving Uganda’s Wildlife
- Uganda Conservation Foundation (UCF) –
- the Uganda Tourism Board – Official tourism guide to Uganda, the Pearl of Africa.
- Nature Uganda – A Non Governmental Organization promoting the understanding, appreciation and conservation of nature.
- Ministry of Tourism Uganda – the Ministry of Tourism, Wildlife and Antiquities website, an ongoing initiative to inform the public on activities of the Ministry and the entire tourism sector.
- Birding Uganda – a collaborative initiative between the key bird watching and tourism organizations in Uganda
- USAID’s STAR (Sustainable Tourism in the Albertine Rift) program
- Gorilla Fund – The International Gorilla Conservation Fund. Helping in conservation of mountain gorillas in Bwindi Forest and the Virunga Region.
- Gorilla Doctors – Non Governmental Organization focusing on the conservation of the endangered mountain gorillas of central Africa by providing them with veterinary care.